MORE ABOUT ROSEGAL COUPONS
The ROSEGAL coupon page shows all the currently available coupons. There you can find percentage discount coupons, direct discount coupons, free postage coupons, coupons that are used on specific categories or products, and coupons that can be redeemed for points.
New coupon offers become available frequently. Be sure to check back regularly to discover new deals that can save you money.
HOW TO GET COUPONS
Sign in --- Click the “GRAB IT” button --- Claimed successfully --- The coupon will be automatically sent to your account.
1. If a coupon requires a certain amount of points to be redeemed, the points will be deducted when the coupon is successful claimed. If you don't have enough points, you will not be able to redeem the coupon.
2. All coupons have a limited validity period.
HOW TO USE COUPONS
Step 1: Add item to bag.
Step 2: On the bag page, enter the coupon code into the coupon code box and click “Apply”. Alternatively, click the drop-down menu under the coupon code box and check the desired coupon. The discount will take effect automatically
Terms and Conditions:
1. Coupons are valid for a limited time only. ROSEGAL reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
2. If you claimed coupons for specific categories or items, you must purchase the qualifying items added to your bag when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
3. If you want to use a coupon that requires a certain order amount for a discount to be made, you must first satisfy the usage conditions before you can use it.
4. Promotions are limited to one coupon per order.
WHAT ARE COUPONS
In e-commerce and online shopping, a coupon, "coupon code", "promotional code", "promotional code", "discount code", "key code", "promotional code", "surplus code", "portable code", "purchase code", "reward code", "reference code" or "source code", is a ticket or document that consumers can enter into a promotional box on a website's shopping cart (or payment page) to get a discount on their current purchase.