NAVIFORCE NF9065M Male Military Quartz Watch Square Dial Calendar Water Resistance Sport Wristwatch - Orange
Processing Time: Shipped out within 3 business days.
- Buyer protection|Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
- Full refund for damaged items
- Imported movement: Imported Japan movement, high precise travel time.
- Date function: With complete calendar showing, let you know the exact time at anywhere without checking calender or mobile phone.
- Water Resistance: 30 meters water resistance, durable as well as practical.
- Square Dial: Unique square dial with colorful glass design, fashionable yet classic.
- Leather band: Leather band with 8 buckle holes design, adjust the appropriate size to wear, extend your wearing.
The color may not appear as exactly as in real life due to variations between the computer monitors and nacked eye color difference.
Band Length: 8.47
Band Length Unit: inch
Band Material Type: Leather
Band Width: 0.95 inch
Case material: Plastic
Case Shape: Square
Clasp type: Pin Clasp
Dial Diameter: 1.57
Dial Diameter Unit: inch
Dial Display: Analog
Dial Material Type: Stainless Steel
Dial Window Material Type: Glass
Feature: Complete Calendar
Water Resistance Depth: 30m
Package weight: 0.1200 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 26.50 x 4.50 x 1.50 cm / 10.43 x 1.77 x 0.59 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 27.50 x 5.50 x 2.50 cm / 10.83 x 2.17 x 0.98 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-25 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
There are no questions yet.