Julius JA - 577 Male Quartz Wrist Watch Ultrathin Stainless Steel Mesh Band
Unfortunately This Product Is Sold Out
- Buyer protection|Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
- Full refund for damaged items
- Julius JA - 577 ultrathin dial stainless steel strap quartz wrist watch for men.
- Ultrathin round dial design, and 60 chroneme, make the the watch unique.
- Imported Japan quartz movement, keep precise time.
- 60 chroneme, more convenient to keep time in a more accurate way.
- Alloy case and stainless steel back cover, strong and sturdy in structure.
- High hardness glass mirror, scratch and wear resistant.
- Stainless steel mesh strap, durable and gloosy, fit for your wrist.
- Folding clasp with safety, easy to take on and off.
- The clasp position can be adjusted as you wish no matter what size of your wrist.
- Easy operation, just one button to set time.
- 30 meters water resistant, easily cope with a variety of daily activities when wearing it, not for diving or swimming.
- Marked Julius logo in the buckle and its back cover.
- Exquisite workmanship, high quality and worthy for you to own one.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Ultrathin
Style elements: Stainless Steel
Available Color: Black,White
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Alloy
Case color: Silver
Clasp type: Folding clasp with safety
Band color: Silver
The dial diameter: 3.8 cm / 1.50 inches
The band width: 1.8 cm / 0.71 inches
Wearable length: 18 - 23.5 cm / 7.09 - 9.25 inches
Product weight: 0.058 kg
Package weight: 0.161 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 3.80 x 0.60 cm / 9.84 x 1.5 x 0.24 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 8.50 x 8.50 x 7.00 cm / 3.35 x 3.35 x 2.76 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-25 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
There are no questions yet.