GUANQIN GQ001 Water Resistance Male Japan Luxury Quartz Watch Leather Watchband Working Sub-dials - Silver And Black
Processing Time: Shipped out within 5-10 business days.
- Buyer protection|Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
- Full refund for damaged items
• Imported Japan quartz movement: Makes it work good and keeps accurate time.
• Hardlex crystal mirror: High hardness and scratch-resistant.
• Three cool working sub-dials: Three small sub-dials not only play a role of decoration, but also are functional small dials.
• Date function: A mini window to display date, let you know daily date clearly without calendar.
• Luminous pointers: Even in the dark place, you can get time clearly.
• 100M water resistance : It makes your life more convenient, when you wash hand and face, you needn't to take it off.
• Leather band: It's durable to use, comfortable to wear and good in hand feeling.
• Classic pin buckle: Stainless steel pin buckle, it's easy to adjust length and not easy to fall off.
Watches categories: Male table
Watch style: Casual,Fashion
Shape of the dial: Round
Display type: Analog
Case material: Stainless Steel
Band color: Black,Brown
The dial diameter: 4.00 cm / 1.57 inches
The band width: 1.9 cm / 0.75 inches
Wearable length: 20 - 25.2 cm / 7.87 - 9.92 inches
Product weight: 0.055 kg
Package weight: 0.080 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25.20 x 4.40 x 1.00 cm / 9.92 x 1.73 x 0.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.20 x 5.40 x 2.00 cm / 10.31 x 2.13 x 0.79 inches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-25 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
There are no questions yet.