Vintage Boat Neck Solid Color Sleeveless Dress For Women
Unfortunately This Product Is Sold Out
We recommend the following items:
- Buyer protection|Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
- Full refund for damaged items
Dresses Length: Knee-Length
Neckline: Boat Neck
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
Pattern Type: Solid
With Belt: Yes
Package Contents: 1 x Dress
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-25 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
- By diane salvail Jun-16/2015 01:06:55
- Q: What is the material it is made of ?Is it machine washable ? Are the size american standard??A: Hi diane, the material is polyester and it is not machine washable. Please note that it is Asian size on our site and we advise you to refers to the specific measurement or the size cart on the item(s) below the product information. It is convenient for you to check the measurement by converting CM intoINCH. There is a CONVERTER below the Description. You can convert CM into INCH.
- By Kimberly May-27/2015 10:05:34
- Q: what is the fabric made out of and what are washing instructions.?A: Hi,Kimberly, the material is polyester. Instructions: Wash it by hand in 30-degree water, hang to dry, prohibit bleaching
- By Lara May-24/2015 12:05:24
- Q: How long will this take to ship to New Zealand?A: Hi Lara,the exact delivery time depends on the shipping method you choose. 1) Expedited Shipping: Around 3-7 business days to arrive. Express option: DHL 2) Standard Shipping: Between 6-9 business days to be delivered. Express option: EMS,International Bridge 3) Flat Rate Shipping: Between 7-25 business days to ship to the destination. Express options: China Post，Freipost，Swiss post
- By pam May-12/2015 03:05:11
- Q: what type of fabric is that made from??A: Hi,pam, the material is polyester.
- By Debra Apr-19/2015 06:04:02
- Q: Does size run true I wear an 8 in U.S. I am 67 inches tall and weight 136. Would I need a large or XL Thank you?A: Hi, Our sizes based on Asian sizes, run small. We offer you the measurements exactly like the size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.