Print Lace Trim Vintage Party Dress - 2xl
Fit US Size:8,Length:40.16.(In inches) Fit US Size:10,Length:40.16.(In inches) Fit US Size:12,Length:40.94.(In inches)
Processing Time: Your item will be shipped out within 3 business days.
- Buyer protection|Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
- Full refund for damaged items
Elegant and vintage dress crafts from delicate lace trim detailing. Femme fit and flare silhouette is ultra suitable. Wonderful night sky stars light up your Christmas party.
Dresses Length: Knee-Length
Neckline: Round Collar
Sleeve Length: Short Sleeves
Pattern Type: Others
With Belt: No
Package Contents: 1 x Dress
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-25 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
- By brenda Nov-15/2017 01:11:13
- Q: i order some dress but there are the wrong size .i will need a smaller size like a small or a medium. in yhe dress. thank you.?A:
Please feel free to contact our support team for any aftersale issue, we will do our best to help you : https://support.rosegal.com/faq/index/index?st=1
We reply within 1 business day.
- By Lynette Peers Oct-30/2017 12:10:19
- Q: Is the waist elasticated Do you ship to Australia if so what are the shipping costs?A:
Yes. the item is elasticated.
We ship to your country.
We send package all over the world, and it is home delivery.
The price displayed on the product page is the item price, shipping cost is not included.
Delivery cost depends on the shipping method ,weight,shipping speed and the destination country.
To view the shipping fees > Select your product> Add to bag > View my bag/check out> choose your country.
The shipping fee will be displayed then for each shipping method.
- By Morgan Oct-27/2017 01:10:09
- Q: I am just wondering if the dress fits according to standard sizing? I have bought clothes, read reviews and found that they end up not fitting what is described. I am 5' 3 and about 125lbs and usually am a size 2 or 4 depending. Would a size small be correct and would it be knee length??A:
Please check the related measurements indicated on the product page. Under the product description you can see find a size chart.
You need to choose the item size according to your own measurements (in cm or inches).
- By Annika Oct-16/2017 02:10:12
- Q: Sorry, but I have to ask - why do you call it ugly??? Do you really think it will help you sell it?! Personally I find it very cute! Unfortunately you don´t have it in my size...?A:
Thank you for your inquiry.
Our editor call it ugly to make it special. But it is cute.
We have many size for this item. Please check this link: http://prntscr.com/gydbuh .