BYC17.GH3 LCD Display Thermostat
This heating thermostat with weekly programming adopts the latest single-chip computer control technology, and its application is the electric heating equipment or actuator control. According to the preset temperature, the thermostat will automatically start and stop the controlled object (Valve, Floor heating, the Heating wall, Electric heater etc). This thermostat has a thinner, sleeker design, and the large square LCD screen ensures a better user experience of temperature control.
Features and functions:
- Square LCD screen with white backlight.
- Multiple time modes: 5 +2/6 +1/7 days, and 6 stages daily.
- Power outage will not affect the period setting value.
- Free to choose manual mode or full automatic mode for different purposes.
- Frame resistance material, safe and reliable.
- Stylish and its mirror screen would be very easy to clean.
- Curved surface, one face design. Anti-scratch the surface.
- High reliability, energy-saving and powerful anti-jamming.
- Keypad locking function is designed to prevent the children from misusing.
- Capacity touch screen technology and iron plate installation.
- Come With 3M Extra sensor cable.
- Power Supply: 85-250VAC 50/60 Hz
- The maximum switch power:16A
- Inside sensor: NTC B=3380 10k @ 25℃
- Internal sensor measurement range: 0-40℃
Setting range: 5-35℃ (factory settings: 22℃）
- External sensor: NTC B=3380 10k @ 25℃ Length=3 meters (optional)
- External sensor measurement range: 0-99℃
Setting range: 5-90℃ (factory settings: overtemperature protection 50℃)
- Display resolution: 0.1℃
- Setting Unit: 0.5℃ / step
- Color: Black & White
- Unite dimension: 85*85*12mm
- Size of display: 8.5cm*8.5cm
- Unite weight: 180-190g (with plate)
- Backlight color: White
Caution: Electrical hazard can cause electrical shock or equipment damage. Disconnect power before installation.
1 * Thermostat with backlight.
1 * 3m sensor cable.
2 * Mounting screws.
1 * English User Manual.
· Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
There are no questions yet.