Solar Charging Infrared Sensor Drive Animal Machine
Unfortunately This Product Is Sold Out
We recommend the following items:
- Buyer protection|Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
- Full refund for damaged items
Simply place the pile in the location of your choice and charge it in the sun.
The passive infrared sensor (PIR) detects motion and triggers the tone emitted by the ultrasonic speaker, which people can't hear, but chases away like dogs, cats, foxes, deer, raccoons, mice, weasels, squirrels, and more common outdoor pests.
This solar repeller is a safe and humane way to stop unwanted animals!
Size: 366 x 144 x 95mm
Power: built-in 4 x "AA" Nicd Nickel-cadmium rechargeable battery
Power consumption: Standby = 0.8mAh, work = 15mAh
Ultrasonic frequency: 18 - 40KHz
Coverage: 30 feet, 110° = 2425 square feet
- Powered by solar panels, environmentally friendly
- PIR can detect motion in the range of 30 feet ( 9.14 meters )
- No rope or cable, just put it in place and wait for it to charge
- Effectively remove all kinds of pests such as cats, dogs, foxes and rodents
- Ultrasonic speakers covering 110 degree arcs and 30 feet of ground area
- Do not harm people, animals and pets
Package weight: 0.5000 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 36.60 x 14.40 x 9.50 cm / 14.41 x 5.67 x 3.74 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 12.00 x 12.00 cm / 7.87 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-25 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
There are no questions yet.