Glass Without Pouring Water Close Range Magic Props - Transparent
Processing Time: Shipped out within 7-15 business days.
- Buyer protection|Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
- Full refund for damaged items
The performer fills a clear glass with water, places a newspaper over the top of it, and holds the glass upside down so that it doesn't spill.That's not surprising, because anyone who knows a little about physics knows that it's caused by air pressure.But when the performer pulls down the newspaper, the water remains where it was and doesn't spill, which is a bit strange
Package weight: 0.0950 kg
Product size: 11.50 x 6.00 x 6.00 cm / 4.53 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches
Package size: 15.00 x 8.00 x 8.00 cm / 5.91 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-25 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
There are no questions yet.