Children Novelty Science Saline Solar Dual-power Car Toy
Unfortunately This Product Is Sold Out
We recommend the following items:
- Buyer protection|Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
- Full refund for damaged items
• The product is energy conservation, environmental protection, novel and fashion
• Child can understand the solar energy and biofuels knowledge in the game
• Solar / salt water dual power car, no batteries needed
• Saltwater of the 20 percent will be the most effective
• Solar panels are small, need to work in bright sunlight environment
• Material: non-toxic ABS plastic + electronic components
1.Solar drive: the bottom of the car switch to the solar side, the car is placed in bright light, automatic driving.
2.Saltwater drive: switch the bottom of the car to the side of the salt water, add a low concentration of salt water to the tailpiece, car driving.
1. The use of salt water solution requirements: the use of small containers, add salt and tap water according to 1 ( salt) : 5 ( water ) brine ratio. Any proportion of salt water from 20 percent to 99 percent is feasible, but the 20 percent will be the most effective.
2. If the long time does not need water to drive the car, need to clean the power conversion module: washing cathode plate, remove residual anode plate salt were drying all parts, otherwise, it will shorten the service life of anode metal sheet.
3. Clean the saltwater energy conversion part away from the car, solar power supply, and micromotor can not water.
Features: Creative Toy
Package weight: 0.0350 kg
Product size: 7.50 x 1.00 x 1.50 cm / 2.95 x 0.39 x 0.59 inches
Package size: 11.10 x 9.10 x 2.50 cm / 4.37 x 3.58 x 0.98 inches
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-25 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
There are no questions yet.