1. Multifunction USB-C Hub
Expand the USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port of your PC to a USB-C Power Delivery charging port, an HD video output port, triple USB-A 3.0 ports, an SD card slot and a Micro SD card slot. Plug and play. Support hot swapping.
2. USB-A Ports
The built-in triple USB-A 3.0 ports support data transfer at speeds of up to 5Gbps. Connect your PC with three peripherals simultaneously, including keyboards, mice and audio electronics.
3. USB-C Power Delivery Charging Port
Connect a power adapter to the USB-C Power Delivery charging port and charge your PC at up to 60 watts of power.
4. High Definition Video Output
Support up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) display of video output. Downward compatible with 2K / 1080p / 720p / 480p / 360p.
5. SD and Micro SD Card Readers
Support to read an SD card (up to 512GB) and a Micro SD card (up to 128GB) simultaneously.
6. The warranty is valid for 18 months. Please read the notice carefully before you proceed with your order.
1. Before processing your order, please make sure that the host USB-C on your device supports Power Delivery function, HD video output and data transmission. Otherwise, your device may not be compatible with this product. Please choose another iHaper hub.
2. The USB-C Power Delivery charging port is only used for charging. Note: The USB-C Power Delivery charging port of this hub is not compatible with Dell, HP or Samsung TAB 3 laptops.
3. For the best 4K video output performance, please use this product together with HD cables and devices that are complied with 4K standards.
4. Please do not rely on the USB-A ports for charging your devices. The USB-A ports are fully compatible with USB 3.0, and downward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. To reach the data transfer rates of USB 3.0, please connect to USB 3.0 or later devices.
5. The total output of three USB-A ports of this product is 1A. If the connected external peripherals exceed the total current, they will be unable to perform data transmission. For your reference, the devices below are often rated as:
Portable hard disk Max. 500mA
USB 3.0 portable hard disk Max. 900mA
Keyboard Max. 500mA
The above ratings are estimates only. Please double check your specific devices’ ratings before connecting to this product.
6. The following tips may help reduce the USB 3.0 radio frequency interference to the wireless connection of some laptops:
Option 1: Connect the laptop to a 5GHz Wi-Fi network.
Option 2: Connect devices (e.g., mouse, keyboard and hard disk drive) to USB 2.0 ports on the laptop.
Option 3: Connect the USB 3.0 hub to the laptop with a high-quality 1-foot or longer USB 3.0 extension cable. Keep USB 3.0 devices away from the host computer.
Option 4: Use high-grade shielded USB 3.0 devices, cables or connectors.