2.5 inch Mini Ceramic Flowing Glaze Base Serial Succulent Cactus Plant Flower Bonsai Pot Container with a Hole 6 in Set
Unfortunately This Product Is Sold Out
We recommend the following items:
- Buyer protection|Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
- Full refund for damaged items
Ideal for indoor or outdoor container gardening, this thumb style planter is a tough, lightweight alternative to ceramic planters. This planter offers excellent all-weather durability.
Filled with plants, flowers or even candy, these favor pots make an excellent gift. Available in 6 Owl styles. Send your guests off with a small token of your appreciation for sharing your special day.
Bring fun to the display of your favorite succulents and other small plants and decorative objects with this lovely small plant pots.
1. OWL Style! Ideal for adding a dash of refreshingly modern design to your home. This ceramic pot can serve a variety of purposes. Perfect gift for family and friends who love succulent plants with a green thumb or keep it in your own home for a touch of clean, modern style in your living space.
2. Material is ceramic which is made of top-quality clay and baked in high temperatures.
3. A simple and sleek contemporary petite beautifully glazed with elegant, attractive color plant pot. Gardening props, suitable for decorative gardening, desk, bookshelf, dinning table, living room, hosting room and everywhere.
4. Approximate Size: 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.4 inch (L x W x H).
1. Decorations and plants are not included.
2. These are handmade products and the color may vary.
6 x Owl Mini Ceramic Pots (Plants Not Included)
Package size (L x W x H): 23.00 x 15.00 x 8.00 cm / 9.06 x 5.91 x 3.15 inches
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-25 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
There are no questions yet.