Tassels Cold Weather Ankle Boots
Unfortunately This Product Is Sold Out
We recommend the following items:
- Buyer protection|Learn More >>
- 30 Day Returns Guarantee
- Full or partial refund if the item is not as described
- Full refund for damaged items
A pair of faux suede snow boots featuring top faux fur trim along with tassels, a round toe, low heel, and slip-on style. These simplicity and soft winter boots are available in various colors; merging contemporary fashion with traditional styling, it is easily matching your clothing.
Boot Type: Snow Boots
Boot Height: Ankle
Boot Tube Height: 16CM
Boot Tube Circumference: 28CM
Toe Shape: Round Toe
Heel Type: Flat Heel
Heel Height Range: Flat(0-0.5")
Closure Type: Slip-On
Pattern Type: Solid
Upper Material: Suede
Lining Material: Plush
Platform Height: 1CM
Heel Height: 3CM
Package Contents: 1 x Snow Boots (pair)
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Priority Direct Mail: 7-15 bussiness days
- Standard Shipping: 7-25 bussiness days
- Expedited Shipping: 3-7 bussiness days
Our Guarantee: 30 Day Returns or Exchange guarantee from the delivered date.
CUSTOMERS ALSO VIEWED
- By Toni Jan-30/2016 12:01:35
- Q: do they run small?A: Our size range is pretty accurate despite the fact we source from many different vendors. Please kindly order after reviewing our size chart in details and the product's precise measurements . The size chart is displayed on each product page.
- By Elizabeth Feb-16/2015 03:02:45
- Q: Are these boots waterproof??A: Hi, it's not waterproof.
- By Tammy Lewis Jan-10/2015 09:01:15
- Q: I was wondering the size for 9 in us size?A: Hi, Our sizes based on Asian sizes, run small. We offer you the measurements exactly like the size chart under product information. I recommend referring to the specific measurements in the product information and compared with yours. For your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately. US size 9 is our size 40.
- By Bani Jan-10/2015 08:01:40
- Q: So the string thing in the middle of the fur is like a band which you can remove or put by hand and it does not require any stitching or removal of stitching or complicated things? Will it not spoil the shoe fur if I remove the band. Please explain to me the structure of this band.?A: Hi, it's tied. You could remove.
- By Bani Jan-09/2015 06:01:09
- Q: I want to know buy these boots but I don't want the little band in the middle of the fur. I would like to know if it is removable easily? I want it to look like it looks in the second picture of 'apricot color ' that u have uploaded here.?A: Hi, it could be removed. We are delighted to inform you that the item for apricot is in stock and is available for purchase. Please contact us at any time if you require further assistance.