|CAP SIZE||Child/Uitra Petite||Petite||Petite/Average||Average||Average/Large||Large|
- Q: Why are your prices so low?
(1) All of our products are sold directly from our large network of factories; these are located in major production hubs specializing in these items and are also situated in areas with abundant material resources ensuring costs are reduced.
(2) All finished products are shipped from our factory direct to our customers, to minimize storage costs.
(3) As an online business, we are able to further save on running costs and overheads compared to traditional retail stores.
- Q: What kind of wigs should I choose: synthetic or human hair?
Thanks to advanced manufacturing techniques, the quality of synthetic wigs is exceptional and visually indistinguishable from human hair, even for sharp-eyed experts. Synthetic wigs have the advantage of being easier to care for as well as being priced at a much lower level. The mono-filament fiber "hair" used to make synthetic wigs also a form of “memory”, meaning that it maintains its wave or curl, along with specific texture and volume; this ensures that there is minimal upkeep. Synthetic wigs, however, are not designed to accept a permanent wave or "hair" dye, and can be permanently damaged by the use of curling irons, blow dryers or hot rollers.
- Q: What type of fiber is used for your synthetic wigs or hairpieces?
The fiber is made from a special heat resistant raw material, imported from Japan. It is commonly used for hair extensions, weaves, wigs and doll’s hair. It is flame-retardant and comes in a variety of styles and textures, and has the benefit of being able to be styled more frequently than human hair.
- Q: How long do you expect the wig to last?
Generally, if you do not wear your wig on a daily basis, and take good care of it, synthetic hair wigs can last for over 1 year. Lace front wigs can last even longer, as the hair is carefully needled to the lace by hand. In terms of 100% human hair wigs, those can last for over 3 years with proper maintenance.